Congrats To Our Intel K-Series Contest Winners

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexcheng

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2009
Hey guys, I suppose LN2 means "Liquid Nitrogen"? But then, what does the "2" stand for???

Some sickk sickkk overclocking man, and the first place price is AWESOME! Good work guys! ;D

jnwpse

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2009
[citation][nom]mavroxur[/nom]6.918 MHz? Man, who would've thought an 8088 would even rank in this contest :)[/citation]
No really, somebody answer this question for me. HOWWWWWW did they do this? I would love to get even 6ghz

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
[citation][nom]AlexCheng[/nom]Hey guys, I suppose LN2 means "Liquid Nitrogen"? But then, what does the "2" stand for???Some sickk sickkk overclocking man, and the first place price is AWESOME! Good work guys! ;D[/citation]Actually it's just cap'd wrong because that's the way the internet is, it should be something like (l)N2 with the 2 in subscript, according to what I remember.

AMD_pitbull

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
[citation][nom]AlexCheng[/nom]Hey guys, I suppose LN2 means "Liquid Nitrogen"? But then, what does the "2" stand for???Some sickk sickkk overclocking man, and the first place price is AWESOME! Good work guys! ;D[/citation]
Pretty sure LN2 is for "Liquid N2", N2 (2 nitrogen atoms sharing their electron outer ring to complete that layer) being the stable molecular formation of nitrogen. Been a few years since chem, but, feel free to correct me if I missed something.

truehighroller

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2006
Glad some rich people just got some nice expensive stuff they could afford to buy to begin with any way .................................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.