CONNECT EVGA GTX460 to SILENCER500 EPS 12V power supply

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KRANDLE5000

Honorable
Jun 2, 2012
hey guys thanks for all ur help I think I managed to do it. it was a bit of struggle as I had to unscrew the fans because they were in my way and I had to pull the wires closer in order to plug them in , so when i screwed the fans back on the wires are a lot messier inside . have included a pic dunno how clear it is. dont think that matters too much tho right ?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/269/successb.jpg/

anyways 1 last thing I have the disc with drivers included here but I was thinking its probably better if i try the latest drivers from the net first right ? the windows found new hardware thing came up and asked if it wanted me to let it search for new drivers should i just let it or look for them myself ? do i just google gtx460 latest drivers or is there a link i can use or should i just use the disk ?

anyways sorry for being such a noob but you got to start somewhere and i definetly learned a lot from doing this . hopefully its all gonna work cool and so far everything seems to be fine

cheers

DM186

Splendid
Well look at all the experience you have aquired on the GPU. I would save this incase you ever need to do a up grade. Just incase you should forget. I have to say you did good following eveybodys directions. Good luck to you and have fun with your new card you will get a good kick out of it. Cheers.