Connecting A Lamptron Power Button?

IIIWtRIII

Commendable
Jul 1, 2016
Hi everyone,
I'm building my own case and ordered a "19MM Bulgin Black / White LED". The problem is, that I don't know how to connect it to my motherboard. I found this (http://www.frozencpu.com/products/6099/ele-272/Blue_Illuminated_Vandal_Resistant_Momentary_Switch_-_22mm_-_Black_Housing_-_Ring_Illumination.html?tl=g52c341) but still don't know what I should do. Does anyone have experience with these things, or know what I need to do?

Solution
Or in words as described in first link about the button pins, Power button leads should be connected to C and NO connectors.
Since it is just a contact, it doesn't really matter which is C and which is NO.

Power led leads should be connected to led + and -
As far as leds go, you wont really break them, they just don't work if you cross + and -
Note that since this is 12V, you would kind of have to take said 12V from molex connector. I doubt motherboard voltage is 12V for LED's
Or in words as described in first link about the button pins, Power button leads should be connected to C and NO connectors.
Since it is just a contact, it doesn't really matter which is C and which is NO.

Power led leads should be connected to led + and -
As far as leds go, you wont really break them, they just don't work if you cross + and -
Note that since this is 12V, you would kind of have to take said 12V from molex connector. I doubt motherboard voltage is 12V for LED's

Solution
or more specifically the yellow and black wire from molex for 12v

i used an old molex pass through connector i had in a drawer to wire my 12v led strip

just removed the red and 1 black wire from it leaving a female molex plug with yellow and black for 12v led strip