Connectivity and internet issues

Jan 3, 2019
I had woken up this morning to turn on my pc and find that most of my applications cannot connect to the internet. Applications such as, steam, battle.net, discord, xbox app etc are not working. And that also goes for their websites and a few others such as reddit and twitter. Other websites and applications that work are netflix, spotify, and youtube and others like these all work. All of these websites were running fine yesterday and I haven't changed or downloaded anything within the past couple of weeks. Does anyone have a solution to fix this problem?

Solution
I'm assuming you're on Windows 10. If not, please mention which OS you're on.

You could try and uninstall the app and reinstall them. You could also see if you have any BIOS updates pending for your system(motherboard: Laptop or desktop) and the last thing you could try doing is uninstalling and reinstalling your networking drivers using the latest off manufacturer's support site.

If this is a laptop, please state it's make/model. If this is a desktop please list the networking adapter's make and model as well as the motherboard's make and model.

Lutfij

Titan
I'm assuming you're on Windows 10. If not, please mention which OS you're on.

You could try and uninstall the app and reinstall them. You could also see if you have any BIOS updates pending for your system(motherboard: Laptop or desktop) and the last thing you could try doing is uninstalling and reinstalling your networking drivers using the latest off manufacturer's support site.

If this is a laptop, please state it's make/model. If this is a desktop please list the networking adapter's make and model as well as the motherboard's make and model.

Solution
Jan 3, 2019

Thanks for the quick response! Yes I am running on Windows 10. Uninstalling and reinstalling my network drivers seemed to have resolved the issue.