[SOLVED] Constant BSODs Windows 10, with errors such as DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Sep 24, 2021
Hi all,

Recently I've been getting constant bluescreens on my windows 10 machine and having to work from home this is driving me crazy. Blue screens seem to happen regardless of whether I'm actively doing something (work/games), watching youtube or when I'm away from the computer.

The most common errors seem to include:
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
APC_INDEX_MISMATCH
or no error string at all

In most of these cases it's the kernel crashing so I'm not too sure what to do with that information.

I had originally thought it was a GPU problem since some games were were crashing with weird errors and online answers were pointing at GPU issues. I have tried changing GPU and power supply, following some advice from friends, which has lowered the number of crashes, however blue screens still do occur daily.
I've tried a variety of fixes so far such as reformatting, reinstalling windows clean and updating all drivers and bios from the manufacturer. In addition to using the driver verifier which has lead me to disabling Razer Synpase from startup.

My most recent minidump and dump files can be found here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VPqncSS_UHBYOhYZCLutEchBqaMslIt9?usp=sharing
Any advice would be greatly appreciated,
Thank you!

Computer Specs:
MSI Carbon Pro ac b450
Ryzen 5 3600
Corsair Vengence 2x8 gb DDR-3200
EVGA Rtx 307ti
EVGA B5 750W power supply
Windows 10 Version 21H1, Build 19043.1237

Solution
Hi all,

Recently I've been getting constant bluescreens on my windows 10 machine and having to work from home this is driving me crazy. Blue screens seem to happen regardless of whether I'm actively doing something (work/games), watching youtube or when I'm away from the computer.

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

In most of these cases it's the kernel crashing so I'm not too sure what to do with that information.

I had originally thought it was a GPU problem since some games were were crashing with weird errors and online answers were pointing at GPU issues. I have tried changing GPU and power supply, following some advice...
Hi all,

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

I had originally thought it was a GPU problem since some games were were crashing with weird errors and online answers were pointing at GPU issues. I have tried changing GPU and power supply, following some advice from friends, which has lowered the number of crashes, however blue screens still do occur daily.
I've tried a variety of fixes so far such as reformatting, reinstalling windows clean and updating all drivers and bios from the manufacturer. In addition to using the driver verifier which has lead me to disabling Razer Synpase from startup.

My most recent minidump and dump files can be found here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VPqncSS_UHBYOhYZCLutEchBqaMslIt9?usp=sharing
Any advice would be greatly appreciated,
Thank you!

Computer Specs:
MSI Carbon Pro ac b450
Ryzen 5 3600
Corsair Vengence 2x8 gb DDR-3200
EVGA Rtx 307ti
EVGA B5 750W power supply
Windows 10 Version 21H1, Build 19043.1237
try these step by step:
  • Disconnect from internet
  • Uninstall gpu driver using DDU (clean and do not restart).
  • Uninstall all the processors on device manager (should be 12 on yours) like this:
    unknown.png
  • Restart the pc to bios, and update to the latest bios(download, extract the files and copy it to flashdrive, plug it on top rear usb slot then reboot to bios and flash the bios). Then go to bios again after update and load default or optimized settings.

• boot up to windows and install the latest AMD Chipset driver, reboot, go to power plan, choose amd ryzen balanced, and connect to internet.

• Install the latest nvidia driver.

*do this all offline until reboot after installing amd chipset driver, also you may reboot to bios after all of this to set the XMP (and previous settings you did in the bios), make sure your ram is on slot 2 and 4. Download needed files (highlighted word) before doing step 1, do the step by orders.

If razer synapse the issue, it's better to disable it.

• And check windows update (and optional updates) if there is any, install them all (except for chipset driver). Also enable Hardware Accelerated Graphics Scheduling (available on the latest windows update) in graphics settings like this and reboot:
    unknown.png
Make sure the psu connected to the gpu is 1 pcie cable per 1 slot (use main cable, not the branches/split) like this:
unknown.png

Solution