CONTEST: Win a USB 3.0 Laptop and Hard Drives

Status
Not open for further replies.

cscott_it

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2009
[citation][nom]apache_lives[/nom]wow a "USB3 LAPTOP"[/citation]

You know, it may not be awe inspiring, but I doubt you'd be so cynical if you won it for free.

You may not tout it as such (USB 3.0 Laptop), but you'd still tout it.

godwhomismike

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
The Asus N61JQ-X1? Holy crap!!! I want one of this laptop in the worst way!!! I been staring at this laptop in my Newegg cart for weeks, but all my money right now is going towards redoing a bathroom and insulating a basement. The joys of adulthood.

godwhomismike

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
And LOL @ the contest title. "Win a 3.0 USB laptop." Not "Win a Quad Core laptop, with DX11 and USB 3.0." Maybe, TH doesn't want to read though a ton of applications.

yang

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
[citation][nom]zoemayne[/nom]transfering all this pr0n can be a pain via USB[/citation]
although the experience could be made better through a usb 3.0 connection lol. I also hate the fact that toms won't open up the contest to at lest those of us in the same continent. All those contests we have in canada always allows the US residence to win. Hell a couple month ago we even let a US residence win the lottery here in ontario.

tacoslave

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
[citation][nom]godwhomismike[/nom]The Asus N61JQ-X1? Holy crap!!! I want one of this laptop in the worst way!!! I been staring at this laptop in my Newegg cart for weeks, but all my money right now is going towards redoing a bathroom and insulating a basement. The joys of adulthood.[/citation]

for me its the wife who won't let me now im hoping i win. I always enter but never win. *sigh*

[citation][nom]livinindaghetto[/nom]Yet another US only contest[/citation]

Actually if I had to guess it is probably an issue dealing with EU bureaucrats and idiotic red tape. No telling how many forms TH would have to fill out, hoops to jump through, and waiting for an approval before they could hold this contest to EU nations. So to be fair to non-EU nations, they decided to keep it US only.

amdchuck

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2001
What? Excluding RI? What in the heck did we do?

Jeeze, first of the OG 13 to declare itself rid of oppressive British rule and this is the thanks we get?

Serious though, why RI? You would think we wouldn't warrant any notice at all, I mean we got like what, 10 or 15 people that might actually enter this contest?

bokuden

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2009
[citation][nom]max collodi[/nom]For those of you wondering why this contest is USA only and why RI is excluded here is a brief explanation.http://www.howstuffworks.com/question541.htmMax[/citation]

Like these idiots are going to click that link and bother reading it. They rather whine on here every time a contest pops up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS