Question continuous and random crashes on almost every single game

Dec 7, 2020
Hi there, i have this problem since almost a year, and i'm starting to really get sad as if i have to trow away this pc i'll not be able to buy a new one.
so, to make it simply, almost every game i try to play after a random time, that can be 1 hour or 30 seconds after starting the game, crashes, and every single time in the same ways: the game freezes for 2 seconds, black screen on both screens for 2/3 seconds, than, or the game just automatically crashes, or the game remain in back ground, but the only thing i see is my desktop wallpaper, with the screen resolution of the game options.
The thing is getting me really depressed is that some months ago, only a small part of my games crashed in this way, now the amount of games crashing is almost every one i have: Warframe(after 1200 hours without a problem), Doom 2016, Doom 2013, WWZ, Factorio, Among Us, Valorant, Genshin Impact, Rainbow six siege crashed a lot, but not anymore lol, and more. While there are some game immune to this, like Titanfall, Hades, rocket legue ecc...
I don't know what to do anymore, i already tryied everything people sudjested me, from completely removing Drivers, and Installing them again, testing the Ram, testing the HDD, chainging the termal paste, i even bought a ventilated base for the laptop, so the gpu's temp are always under 50°.
After all this point i'll be glad to accept a "the pc is gone" as a response, but i'll be hella depressed, so please, help me, i really need it. (ask me if some info is missing)

AMD A10-9600P
AMD R8 M445DX
8GB RAM

Jan 25, 2021
Got the same Problem. I tried updating Bios, drivers, trying different Gpu´s, setting up windows new(x2) second time i even changed to Windows 10 Pro N and it still crashes CPU and Mainboard running at 50°c, no OC and i found out my wallpaper is missing after some crashes but is back after a restart. shows no Integrity Problems(or so it says) and the reliability Monitor says it started after a Windows Update (no errors or crashes before that) but after i set up windows up new (with or without updates) I still have these crashes.
Hope this helps a bit with our Problem.
Got a Ryzen 9 3900X ,
MSI rx 460 and a Asus rx 5500xt,
32GB Ram and 32GB virtual
X570 Asrock Steel Legend

ZeroDollarBudget

Commendable
Sep 5, 2019
Before I would recommend starting from scratch like a windows re-install... you may be able to get away with this:

1) clean all temp files (normal process is SETTINGS>SYSTEM>STORAGE>DRIVE(where windows is instelled)>TEMP FILES>CLEAN/REMOVE)

reset your pc.

2) Run: sfc /scannow (sfc(SPACE)/scannow) in command prompt as administrator to check for any corrupted files in your system. IF you get an error run it in safe mode instead.
Then, restart your pc
If there are no corrupted files or missing files, try a game out.

if that still doesn't work... time for a fresh install of windows. I use DBAN bootnuke to make sure the drive is actually clean before trying again. BEFORE YOU DO IT make your bootable device and download the windows 10 ISO, take note of your product key THEN wipe your HDD

That's more on the extreme side of things.

On the less extreme side of things, you can always use hardware monitoring tools to see if its an actual hardware issue (temps and cpu/gpu/hdd usage) You could be running at 100% cpu usage and not know causing a massive bottle neck or crash for lack of a better explanation. You said you re-pasted so you may have a loose connection or something not put in properly, too much pressure on the cpu/gpu heat spreader can also do that.

Jan 25, 2021
on my side scannow or a safeboot never worked and since i reinstalled windows so often it also shouldnt be because of temp files. (still deleted them)
i mean different games crash at random, times and cpu/gpu running at 30-40%
what i personally think is interesting is the desktop wallpaper crashes. so is it something with Directx? but even when i change a game from DirectX11 to 9 the game still crashes.
And hardware shows no problems
sometimes i get an error but more often it feels like alt+f4 and im trying to repair it somehow by any means possible and not a day or two but a whole month of troubleshooting but nothing.

ZeroDollarBudget

Commendable
Sep 5, 2019
Check your BIOs for any kind of overclocking/performance settings at all! and check in your windows settings if its set to performance over normal/eco as it could also be the cause...

This ones a long shot but could prove to fix... change the games settings, lower the resolutions/settings just enough or a tad bit to see if its more stable

Remove any 3rd party antivirus apps as they may be the cause too... theres so many little things you can try and any one could be the ticket

Fiorezy

Notable
Jul 3, 2020
Use RTSS to monitor your hardware temperature while gaming.

I would still recommend you to clean reinstall Windows and if your temps are fine and there is no overheating, the issue should be gone.

Jan 25, 2021
Tried to clean Reinstall Windows and after i completely deleted my nvme SSD i get a bluescreen every time i start Windows Installation.
Dont know what to do -.-
Reseted my BIOS . Made Sure the SSD is connected right but dont have a Second one to try...

Jan 25, 2021
I Got another SSD but i still get the bluescreen of death.
So yeah i cleaned the SSD and Then the PC doesnt Work anymore. I get a New SSD and the PC still doesnt Work...

Jan 25, 2021
Well i installed windows on the new ssd. Everything worked fine until it didnt. Same Crashes as before , completely random sometimes i get a Error code sometimes i dont. Bios is at default and newest version. I hope it has something to do with my radeon driver. Like some incompability and will get patched soon but that is just a guess is probably not gonna even happen

Fiorezy

Notable
Jul 3, 2020
Well i installed windows on the new ssd. Everything worked fine until it didnt. Same Crashes as before , completely random sometimes i get a Error code sometimes i dont. Bios is at default and newest version. I hope it has something to do with my radeon driver. Like some incompability and will get patched soon but that is just a guess is probably not gonna even happen
How many RAM sticks you have?