Control panel errors

I Have just installed service pack 2, My control panel no
longer works. i get an error message verytime I try to
open up any settings.I hyave run Virus scan from my
antivirus prog and found no problems so please help

I would slipstream Service Pack 2 into your XP CD and perform a repair
install. To do this, use this guide here:
http://www.msfn.org/articles.php?action=show&showarticle=49

Then boot off the Windows XP CD, choose to INSTALL, then press R to
repair, then go from there.

----
Nathan McNulty

Philip Reynolds wrote:
> I Have just installed service pack 2, My control panel no
> longer works. i get an error message verytime I try to
> open up any settings.I hyave run Virus scan from my
> antivirus prog and found no problems so please help

I have the same problem - did you get any help?