Control Your PC Using Only Your Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

f4nt4sm4

Distinguished
May 5, 2009
Wow and I was thinking some players where hacking in BFBC2...

Cool stuff, this and combine it with the exoesqueleton and even Predators will get owned =)

FloKid

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2006
[citation][nom]dogman_1234[/nom]I will blink my way through the Internets.[/citation]

...Not if you are using IE9 : )

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
[citation][nom]FloKid[/nom]...Not if you are using IE9 : )[/citation]

IE9 is the fastest browser out, if anything He'll be the fastest on the internet, considering that everybody has the same opinion that IE9 is slow.

G

I think you guys are getting it wrong. Nowhere does it say that the device allows the computer to see where you're looking, that would require military-grade, laser-based precision. Instead, the device tracks your eye movement, probably through an infra-red sensitive, low-resolution cam which can basically mean that you can move the mouse cursor right by looking to the extreme right, etc. Nothing spectacular for regular users, as far as I understand.

godnodog

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2009
We have that technology in Portugal for almost 10 years, though I don´t remember who did it. Jay Leno used this story to show that some techs experts are not so expert after all.

the_ub

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2008
[citation][nom]godnodog[/nom]We have that technology in Portugal for almost 10 years, though I don´t remember who did it. Jay Leno used this story to show that some techs experts are not so expert after all.[/citation]
maybe thats why yall are broke than, bro

godnodog

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2009
[citation][nom]the_ub[/nom]maybe thats why yall are broke than, bro[/citation]
Yes, because 1 thing led to the other.....

So what´s you´re opinion on finantial speculation?

fayzaan

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010
[citation][nom]godnodog[/nom]Yes, because 1 thing led to the other.....So what´s you´re opinion on finantial speculation?[/citation]

You couldn't even spell Financial bwahahah!

godnodog

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2009
[citation][nom]fayzaan[/nom]You couldn't even spell Financial bwahahah![/citation]
English is not my mother language, yes I made an error andI´ll continue to do them, but I speak 4 languages, I don´t think it´s a bad number, do you?

G

It still works with a lazy eye due to calibration and it is precise with where you are looking, where you look, the cursor actually moves to. Oh and it costs like 6k. It's main purposes are marketing and handicap, not recreation.

Status
Not open for further replies.