Question Controlling 10 fans of Cooler Master MasterFan MF120 Prismatic?

Amani_4

Reputable
Jul 27, 2016
Hello,
I'm getting 10 fans of Cooler Master MasterFan MF120 Prismatic for Lian Lee O11 Dynamic XL case, I know I need PWM hub + ARGB controller, my questions are:

1- Can I get Cooler Master MasterFan ARGB and PWM Hub (6) Ports and daisy chain some fans all together (For both PWM and ARGB) ? or the controller can't take more than 6 fans?
2- Or Can I just get the PWM hub for 10 fans and daisy chain the ARGB into 2 groups (5+5) and connect them directly to the motherboard, will I still be capable to control the lights thro the software?

Feel free to suggest any other products as long as I can control the lights/fan speed through software, last time I've built a pc was in 2016 so I forgot a lot of things :<

motherboard I'm running: ROG MAXIMUS XIII HERO

thanks,

Amani_4

Reputable
Jul 27, 2016
1| No.
2| That would be a better idea!

Deepcool make a 10fan PWM hub as does Phanteks. The RGB/ARGB affair can be handled with CoolerMaster's own RGB/ARGB controller then pair splitters to said controller.
Thanks for your answer, I couldn't find the controller you mentioned in Amazon or Newegg, can I pair the fans to PWM controller and pair the argb (5+5) or (3+3+) into this controller
but without connecting the PWM since it will be already connected to the 10x fan controller? thanks a lot again

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS