Cooler help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironarrow

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2010
I just built a new system it has a I5 760. My room gets pretty hot in the summer and I was wondering it would be worth it to get a better solution for removing the heat then the stock fan it came with. It tends to run at somewhere between 35C to 58C depending what i am doing,mostly gaming and surfing. So would it be worth me buying a cooler of some sort before summer would it make a difference? If so what would a good cooling solution to get? My budget is probably around $60ish I also live in Canada.

Thanks

Solution
Both Hyper 212+ and Titan Fenrir comes with installation manual (pretty basic btw), but if you case doesn't have the access to the back side of the mobo you will need remove the mobo for install the cooler.

Check my sig, there you can find a guide to install the Hyper 212+

beekermartin

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2008
The Coolermaster 212+ is a great cheap aftermarket cooler. You do have to remove the mobo to install it though but that is the case with most aftermarket coolers.

You current temps are fine btw. If you start seeing temps in the 70s then I would seriously consider upgrading.

Both Hyper 212+ and Titan Fenrir comes with installation manual (pretty basic btw), but if you case doesn't have the access to the back side of the mobo you will need remove the mobo for install the cooler.

Check my sig, there you can find a guide to install the Hyper 212+

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.