Cooler Master’s MasterCase Maker 5 Available Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is one handsome case, CM. I would have gotten it if you came out with it sooner!

I love the side profile. That cut angle looks nice.

Will you guys review it once it's out?

Cheers!

Caanis Lupus

Reputable
Dec 24, 2014
Sounds cool.
Did I miss if you can change the mb tray to face left or right in the case?
Also how is that they "allow" people to print custom parts? Just curious on the wording, are they providing templates that people can modify and then print?

techy1966

Reputable
Jul 31, 2015
It actually looks ok & still has the 5.25 bays incase someone wants to add a Blu-Ray or removable hard drive bay and you can cover it up when not in use so it gives a nice stream lined look in the front. I am sure mind you because it is a cooler master it will be a bit to much cheap plastic feel to it but if it was priced at $150 bucks this would be a great mid range case for sure.

Simon Anderson

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2013
Looks nice. Though I don't get the front: when that's pushed in, is there not a big hole going down from the top? It wraps round edge a little bit, but only looks like an inch, when the top edge of front panel looks about three inches long... just a big hole in top for air flow/dust collection?

And probably to store food leftovers and other sorts of things that actually fit in it, haha.

But yeah, I would imagine it helps with the airflow and all that. Until tested, it's only speculation though.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.