Cooler Master ML240L not working

Jul 17, 2022
Hey, im new to the forum and i'm having a really hard time with getting my AiO to work (sorry for my english).
So basically, my friend gave me his brand new AiO from Cooler Master, cause i upgraded from a i3 to an i5. I mounted the cooler on top of my case, plugged all the cables and i think my pump isn't working. Pump isn't detected in bios, fans are spinning, the rgb CM logo is lighting up, but my CPU temps are going up to 90C in 5, maybe 4 minutes. In addition, when i log into my pc, it freezes almost instantly or after opening any app. I've read like 50 threads on different websites and im really tired of it. The only cables going from the pump are a 3-pin power cable and a rgb 4 pin. 3-pin is plugged into CPU fan header. I use a Noctua compound if so its pretty high quality too.
specs:
i5-9600kf
AsRock Z390 Extreme4
Cooler Master ML240L V2

Hey, im new to the forum and i'm having a really hard time with getting my AiO to work (sorry for my english).
So basically, my friend gave me his brand new AiO from Cooler Master, cause i upgraded from a i3 to an i5. I mounted the cooler on top of my case, plugged all the cables and i think my pump isn't working. Pump isn't detected in bios, fans are spinning, the rgb CM logo is lighting up, but my CPU temps are going up to 90C in 5, maybe 4 minutes. In addition, when i log into my pc, it freezes almost instantly or after opening any app. I've read like 50 threads on different websites and im really tired of it. The only cables going from the pump are a 3-pin power cable and a rgb 4 pin. 3-pin is plugged into CPU fan header. I use a Noctua compound if so its pretty high quality too.
specs:
i5-9600kf
AsRock Z390 Extreme4
Cooler Master ML240L V2
Try to connect pump to "Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)" and make sure it's set to Voltage (DC) control with 100% speed.
Radiator fans to CPU:Fan.

Reactions: Paperdoc