Cooler Master's New Gaming Mouse for MMOs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, sounds like $15-$20 worth of parts...if they can keep the price to around $40, I'll probably buy one right away; else I'll wait until the novelty wears off and pick it up from the discount bin next year.

liquidchild

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2010
[citation][nom]stox[/nom]Who moves their mouse nearly 10 feet a second????[/citation]
No one has a mouse pad that big but lots of people can move 10 inches in a tenth of a second, and this mouse can handle that plus and another inch and a half.

swell9

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2007
[citation][nom]stox[/nom]Who moves their mouse nearly 10 feet a second????[/citation]

You missed the point. Speed is not distance.

Arethel

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2009
I wonder how the MMO companies will feel about this mouse and it's supporting software considering almost every MMORPG has a line in the ToS regulating the use of third party programs. I remember reading long discussions regarding the Nostromo N52 gamepad and its build in macro support.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
[citation][nom]Emperus[/nom]Doesn't looks so cool compared their own sentinel advance..[/citation]

i atually ahve one of those right now (the sentinal) i picked it up brand new at amazon for 40 bucks 9normal retail price is 70) thius one beign wireless i may consider grapping it instead if the price isnt much higher

boxter987

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2010
[citation][nom]jplarson[/nom]128KB of memory is all you'll ever need in a mouse[/citation]

Uh..

You do realize this is technology, right?

Someone once wondered why you would ever need more than 1gig of harddrive space.. case in point.

Niva

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2006
[citation][nom]liquidchild[/nom]No one has a mouse pad that big but lots of people can move 10 inches in a tenth of a second, and this mouse can handle that plus and another inch and a half.[/citation]

Asians on the SC2 and WC3 servers do, all of them! These people average 300 actions per minute usually (5 actions per second). And you really have to watch the replays in slow motion to see that the actions are not all useless spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.