Question Cooling config

obi1kenobi

Great
Jan 13, 2019
Hi all please can you help me with my fan configuration.i have the corsair ll120mm 3 pack and i have the corsair h115i platinum AIO.What i initially wanted to do was use the 280mm Aio in the front for intake the two top fans for intake aswell and the rear for exhaust.but i think i put them in the wrong way round.Its so confusing for me.The one side just has the Corsair Logo and the otherside has all the writing like info of the fan.which side is the intake side?i installed the Aio with the logos facing in,the back fan has the writing facing in and the 2 top fans have the logo facing down

Zephyl

Commendable
Mar 13, 2017
The side with the logo is the intake, the side with the info is the exhaust. Sounds like they´re all backwards. The rule with fans is that the side with the brackets (4 struts holding the center of the fan) is the side that blows.

EDIT: also, that config sounds fine to me. Positive pressure is normally preferred, and that´s what you´re achieving.

Zephyl

Commendable
Mar 13, 2017
It looks like all the fans are Intake it seems like it and the rear is exhaust. Because the logo’s on the fans are all inwards except the back fan
If the logos are facing in, they are most likely blowing outward. If the logos are facing out, they are most likely blowing inward. Turn the system on and see for yourself.

TRENDING THREADS