[SOLVED] Cooling

Richerd

Commendable
Mar 14, 2019
Hey i upgraded my PC to Intel i3 9th gen and a RTX 2060, should I upgrade my cooler or can the stock Handel it?

Solution
The i3 is the 9th gen 4.2ghz

The i3 9100F is 4.2 GHz
At that clock I'd probably get a decent starter aftermarket cooler evgen if you can't overclock, because that's probably going to get pretty hot under stress. If you have enough space and support for it, something like a CM Hyper 212 Evo would do pretty well. They're extremely reliable and very cheap.
Feb 6, 2020
E: Oops, this is what I get for not reading before posting.

Stock is generally fine for i3, though if you plan to go any higher than i5 at any point, I'd recommend a good aftermarket cooler.

Richerd

Commendable
Mar 14, 2019
Yeah my bad, my brain is on autopilot right now. I just woke up. :p

Stock should be fine for an i3 depending on what i3 you're running. If you plan to go higher than i5, a good aftermarket cooler would be worth it though.
The i3 9100F is 4.2 GHz

Feb 6, 2020

The i3 9100F is 4.2 GHz
At that clock I'd probably get a decent starter aftermarket cooler evgen if you can't overclock, because that's probably going to get pretty hot under stress. If you have enough space and support for it, something like a CM Hyper 212 Evo would do pretty well. They're extremely reliable and very cheap.

Solution

Richerd

Commendable
Mar 14, 2019
Ok thank you for your help

Richerd

Commendable
Mar 14, 2019
If u can, let me know some of the cheap and best coolers