Coprocessor unknown device?

Edir

Honorable
Oct 6, 2013
OK, so I have a 'barebones' computer, and I am not exactly sure whats inside. I know the motheroard is MSI, the CPU is Intel Pentium Dual E2200 (2.20 GHz), 2GB ram and some other stuff irrelevant to this. I am running Windows 7 SP1 dual-booted with Linux Ubuntu. I noticed in Windows, that in device manager, under Unknown Devices, there is a 'Coprocessor'. I really don't know where to start looking for drivers for it. Under properties, it says:

The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)

There is no driver selected for the device information set or element.

To find a driver for this device, click Update Driver.

Clicking 'Update driver' simply causes the computer to fail to find it. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the device to no avail.
I even tried MSI Live Update 5, incase it was something that came with the motherboard, but apparently not.
What should I do now?

Edir

Honorable
Oct 6, 2013
Thankyou! I saw the possible ones, and i unchecked display (obviously wasn't display), Ethernet (again obviously not that) and Storage, which it obviously wasn't. This left SMU driver. I tried it, and voila, coprocessor is not an unknown device! No idea where in device manager it is now though.
-Edir

JimF_35

Distinguished

I googled around about your motherboard and the error read on some forums that I was an Nvidia driver issue then looked up the driver for your motherboard. :p