copying data of huge size from one hard disk to other

Hi,
I am justthinking whether there are tools which can be
used to copy the data from one hard disk to other hard
disk very fast.

Copy command in windows is very slow. I am just looking
which should be multithreaded so that I can copy the dat
veryb fast.

Please help.
Regards,
Srinivas Acharya

"Srinivas Acharya" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> Hi,
> I am justthinking whether there are tools which can be
> used to copy the data from one hard disk to other hard
> disk very fast.
>
> Copy command in windows is very slow. I am just looking
> which should be multithreaded so that I can copy the dat
> veryb fast.
>
> Please help.
> Regards,
> Srinivas Acharya

You want to use Robocopy (Robust Copy) which is part of the Windows 2000
Resource Kit. It has been around since NT4 and has lots of features.

Leonard Severt

Windows 2000 Server Setup Team

rights.