Question Random specks on screen?

Mar 7, 2023
Please keep it to 1 thread.
hey so just recently in the past few days I've noticed every time something different renders that be I place a block, the fps changes, i move my camera around It will use up like 10 pixels and post white or black dots depending on what I'm playing, Say I'm playing a dark game, It will flicker with white does every now and then, and black dots when i have a bright screen, Sure it could be my monitor but I highly doubt that since it's happening on both my monitors, No they aren't the same brand or anything. It has to be my GPU, I've updated the driver still no hope. Please help me!!! ( Ps I don't think I can get proof because It shows the pixels for like less than a millisecond ).

Mar 7, 2023
So just recently I've noticed random specks about 5-10 pixels If I would have to guess appear on my screen for like less than a millisecond, It's really annoying.. Keep In mind the pixel color varies on what my screen looks like, A dark game scenery will make my monitors(s) flicker with white does and black for a light game scenery.. ( only happens if the monitor is focused, My secondary monitor wont do it unless i use it, Keep in mind it doesn't happen very often with my secondary monitor. )
Sure it could be my monitors but I have 2 monitors and it happens on both of them, They aren't the same brand or anything,

I've tried updating my GPU drivers but no luck, Super annoying please help!!!

Mar 7, 2023
Sure thing!! Here is my parts list from a different forum I made. ( Sorry for the delay, I got banned not sure why, Pretty sure I accidently posted the same thing twice. ) Get back to me when you can, Thanks!! ( Also the specks don't appear as often anymore. )

Mar 7, 2023
That sounds quite dangerous, Would there be any risk of bricking/ruining my Pc??
I always Could just reinstall windows, it's not that big of a deal if i have to, Sure i have apps and stuff on here but i would rather do that then mess with my components.