Review Corsair 275R Airflow Review: Impressive Performance, Outlandish Style

Also missing mention of all of the included case filters. The only one mentioned by the reviewer in the one in the front, behind the front panel. However, there are also the one on top (magnetic "slap-on" style), and the one under the PSU compartment. The bottom filter seems to be the less desirable (for me) method of pulling out from the back.

kep55

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
So it doesn't have RPG. Big deal. And with a glass side panel? Come on. Excess weight, fragility, horrible thermal transfer. Lousy sound deadening.

kmmatney

Commendable
Nov 7, 2017
"And with a glass side panel? Come on. Excess weight, fragility, horrible thermal transfer. Lousy sound deadening. "

Do you have this case? I do, and have been using it for 3 months so far. The glass side panel is much better than plastic - stunningly clear. and easy to keep clean. I have a Ryzen 3600, Scythe Mine cpu cooler and a Gigabyte 2070 Super - it all runs cool and so quiet that I need to look at the small LED light on my video card to make sure it's still turned on. I have the black version. The main draws of the case is the low price and the efficient air flow. It's the Honda CRV or Toyota RAV4 of cases - no frills but works well.

3ogdy

Distinguished
White plastic box with simple cutouts for ventilation : * Exists *

Tom's Hardware :
"Outlandish Style"
"Bold styling"

Yeah. As outlandish as this one very boldly styled case:
ps2_95t4_486_1_full.jpeg

Jun 18, 2020
I wonder if the sound-deadening side panel from the 275Q variant (available direct from Corsair) can be used in the 275R Airflow (consequently reducing the CPU cooler maximum allowed height, I suppose).
Side panels from 275Q on mesh front /top 275R Airflow = best flow/noise trade-off 275 case (275Q Airflow)?

TRENDING THREADS