Review Corsair K70 RGB TKL Review: Little Wonder

mortsmi7

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
I wish this came out last month when I was buying keyboards. But it doesn't look like they come with brown switches. And wow the prices have leaped again. I got a normal K70 RGB directly from corsair for $120 and this month they're up to $160.

Rexer

Distinguished
Its pretty obvious Ducky is the OEM of this board. Those keycaps look exactly like Ducky especially the number keys where the number and symbol are on the same row.
Yeah, it does seem to have that, "I met you before, some time some place." kind of aesthetics. It's a trend manufacturers would rather do than have specialized R& D for products in their catalog. Probably to enlarge their product line, save money. Low overhead, high profits, etc., etc, blah, blah, blah.
I bought a Havit KB 390L TKL a few years back with quick stroke keys and short flat switches. And now I notice several companies have employed the exact design.
I don't think it's bad thing. In fact, they're cheaper as the Havit 390 TKL has moved up in price by $30. Yeah, I sometimes I get in the sync of buying disposable products because it's better than paying an emperor's ransom for a name, high quality product for only a season.

Reactions: JamesSneed

fmyhr

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2006
Maybe instead of insane USB polling rates it's time to go back to PS/2 ports, with essentially zero latency. (Check out Wikipedia page...)