Corsair LL120 RGB

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

7r3evor

Prominent
Jul 8, 2017
OK so I bought a new Corsair LL120 RGB Fan Today and Installed it in the Back for an Exhaust Fan Just 1 Fan where my I/O Shield is ok now I only have the Sp120s that are Pre-installed in the Front on my Corsair 570x and I installed those on my Corsair h100i v2 which lights up change colors etc. OK so now with that Being Said when I installed the Corsair LL120 in the Back I took the Fan Power Cord that's Connected to the LL120 plugged it into my motherboard fan Connector for Power then took the other cord which is also connected to the LL120 which is the RGB Cord and Plugged that into the Pre-installed RGB fan Hub Connector that's comes with the 570x on the back of the RGB Hub where it says 1-6 the fans on my front Radiator are already Plugged into 1-3 so I plugged the LL120 into number 4 so now I power my PC on But the LL120 only Lights up in the Color White and all 4 fans Are spinning Good so I try changing the color by using the Lighting Controller on the 570x and it just Changes the front fans Color Only and not the LL120 did I do Somthing Wrong Here?

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador

The Commander Mini is a legacy device and it doesn't support addressable RGB fans or strips. It's not a viable alternative.

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador

Didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know. :)