Corsair Obsidian 250D Mini ITX Case Costs $89.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want more widened cases... And it would be so nice if they manage to make one that its a 2 part case.Like having a full sized enclosure for the PSU outside linked with a cable to the main case and having the rest in a compact enclosure that's really small. I'd love to see something like that.Cheers!

edmoncu

Honorable
Jul 13, 2013
I hope they can build a mini itx case where the pcie 16x has a riser card that has the gpu card sitting on top of the cpu, freeing up more space. There's still 'wasted' space at the area above the cpu.Either that or place the psu at that (on top of cpu) area.

It is a H100i. Looks just like mine. And they are AF120 with the blue rings installed. Why they used those instead of the provided SP120s, which are designed to push air through the radiator while the AFs were designed to give superior air flow, I plan to replace the two remaining 120mm I have in my 500R with them.

It's a nice mITX case. Could make for a decent HTPC.

dragonfang18

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2009
Im confused with the pic. There's a long radiator at the top of the case, but in the other pic the vents on top are only on the back half. So does that mean the case is blocking the other half causing an airflow problem? Why didnt they vent the whole top?

Rammy

Honorable

The view you are looking at is top-down, not side on. There are vents down both sides, but none on the roof (it has a window for some reason). The radiator in the pics sits on one side of the case, the graphics card on the other.

vertexx

Honorable
Apr 2, 2013
I love the look of all the Corsair Obsidian series cases. Let's hope this one performs better than the others. It looks like a promising, innovative design. Looking forward to the thermal & noise tests.

TwistedDruid

Honorable
Jan 2, 2014
Yes I understand the fans being switched out but I was talking about the CPU block looking a different shape and color config. Thanks replying

The shape is correct for the H100i. The H60, 80, 100 and 110 all have the older round block but the H100i and H80i have the new square block with the corners like that.

As for the color of the Corsair log, with the LINK software you can customize the color of the logo LED. Default is white but I have mine at red right now to match my motherboard color. I can make it blue, green, orange or any color I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.