[SOLVED] Corsair or Team Group?

Aleks.T

Prominent
Feb 15, 2019
Hello!
A simple question.
Which one is better for the price.
Team Group Delta RGB 3200 2x8 CL16(163BGN=93USD)
OR
Corsair VENGEANCE RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) 3200 CL16(180BGN=103USD)

Solution
While the Corsair has slight better timings, realistically the difference almost doesnt matter. I would get which ever you like the looks of better, which has RGB support for whatever RGB program you will use, or if the minimal cost matters get what is cheaper.

Aleks.T

Prominent
Feb 15, 2019
While the Corsair has slight better timings, realistically the difference almost doesnt matter. I would get which ever you like the looks of better, which has RGB support for whatever RGB program you will use, or if the minimal cost matters get what is cheaper.
I see, i dont really know what RGB program i will use, but i will get the Team Group it looks nicer in white. Can you help me out with the RGB program becouse i think it will be the Asrock one becouse i will buy a asrock b450 steel legend and nothing else doesnt have rgb

Aleks.T

Prominent
Feb 15, 2019
I looked it up Team group is compatible with Asrock Monochrome Ty a lot <3

I see, i dont really know what RGB program i will use, but i will get the Team Group it looks nicer in white. Can you help me out with the RGB program becouse i think it will be the Asrock one becouse i will buy a asrock b450 steel legend and nothing else doesnt have rgb

Seems like the Teamgroup RAM will support the ASRock Polychrome RGB software so it should be good to go.

Reactions: Aleks.T