Costco Is Selling a Secret Variant of the Surface Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giroro

Splendid
I heard you can't get hot dogs in Costco's food court anymore, because for some reason they think they type of people who buy Costco hot dogs would rather have a vegan option.

Brad_53

Prominent
Feb 24, 2017
Wrong. My Costco actually just added a 1030 calorie double patty burger. Quite the opposite, I would say.

ajiam

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2012
They still have hot dogs. They removed Polish dogs.

pensive69

Commendable
Apr 12, 2016
our local Best Buy went bye bye so having the Costco update and expand a gamer center in their location would be fine with me...whether or not i can score a burger or dog there.

Jul 16, 2018
there is some variation to costco food service offerings store to store, region to region..

there are 4 within an easy drive of me in central jersey.. 3 offer the exact same things:

Pizza
Hot Dog
Chicken Bake (a baked roll-up type item)
Caesar Salad w chicken
Sausage and peppers
A brisket sandwich
Hot turkey sandwich
churros, frozen yogurt (and sundaes), frozen drinks (mocha and berry)

But one of the 4 has wrinkle french fries.
None have burgers or polish dogs or vegan dogs

Jul 16, 2018
I do wish they would have higher end computer products. When they have the surface pro it is always the i5.. I guess most people do not need higher spec computers... but maybe Costco could, say, have a desktop model with modest specs.. but guaranteed expandability.. like better PSU so you can stick in a good GPU... if you want.. use 2 slots of memory with a board that has 4 slots.. so you can add memory. That sort of thing.. it would be a bit more expensive.. but would provide options for their members.

Status
Not open for further replies.