Cpu bottleneck pc gaming

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

waynebouvett

Prominent
Feb 4, 2019
cpu : i5-8400
gpu :rtx 2080
Motherboard :ROG STRIX B360-H GAMING

Ik Know that i have a bottleneck but the problem is that even if i max my settings and have more usage than my cpu i still get stutters

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
Also, while the monitor is a FreeSync monitor, it might work with Nvidia's GSync.

Once you have everything reinstalled, when you get the driver installed (must be the Jan 15 drivers, or newer if newer is available), follow the instructions from this page (your monitor isn't one of those listed here, but my FreeSync monitor isn't, either, yet GSync seems to work on it)

waynebouvett

Prominent
Feb 4, 2019
Also, while the monitor is a FreeSync monitor, it might work with Nvidia's GSync.

Once you have everything reinstalled, when you get the driver installed (must be the Jan 15 drivers, or newer if newer is available), follow the instructions from this page (your monitor isn't one of those listed here, but my FreeSync monitor isn't, either, yet GSync seems to work on it)

Didn't work still the same the pc is new and it feels like it's the shittiest thing that i bought