[SOLVED] Cpu bottlenecking help

Dec 9, 2018
I have a gtx 1060SC 6gb and ryzen 3 1300x and i was playing battlefield 1 with MSI afterburner on and i notices that my gpu usage was at 66% while my cpu usage is at 100% and im getting an avg of 44 fps on high settings. Im not sure that this is suppost to happen. Is my cpu bottlenecking my 1060?
Plz help

Solution
Your CPU is likely bottlenecking yes, some games are particularly CPU Intensive, which can cause an imbalance like this.
There are some alternatives to buying new parts, such as turning down CPU Intensive settings, which is not likely to impact your graphics experience.
I'm not sure what settings are CPU Intensive in Battlefield, but I recommend you search for them on Google.

Hasley

Commendable
Dec 30, 2016
Your CPU is likely bottlenecking yes, some games are particularly CPU Intensive, which can cause an imbalance like this.
There are some alternatives to buying new parts, such as turning down CPU Intensive settings, which is not likely to impact your graphics experience.
I'm not sure what settings are CPU Intensive in Battlefield, but I recommend you search for them on Google.

Solution