Question CPU Overheats Still After Swapping CPU & Water Cooler. Any tips help.

Aug 25, 2021
Hey guys, thanks for taking the time to read the thread, any tips/ideas help. About three weeks ago my CPU jumped from its idle temp of 50° to 96° to 100° even when not under load. Once I saw this I purchased a new AIO Cooler as I figured if the CPU’s overheating the only thing would be the cooler. At this time I was running a i5 11600k and the new cooler I purchased was the Kraken x52. After installing the new cooler and taking it to a computer shop the same issue still occurred and I hit 96° - 100° right on startup. The shop told me that the pump failed and that I should return it so I did along with upgrading my CPU and the Cooler once again stepping up to the i7 11700k and a kraken z63 to cool it. After buying all those I thought I would be in the clear and my temps would be back to normal but upon installation learned that the new cpu and cooler still hits 96° right off startup. The fans on the radiator spins on both new Coolers but I have yet to see power coming from the pump on either cooler as no RGB is displayed and everything’s installed correctly. I’ve gone through 2 CPU’s now and 3 Different Aio coolers and have had the same consistent problem with all of them. I really have no clue what to do next and would love if I could get some help. System Info down below
Mobo - Msi Z590 Pro Wifi
Current CPU - I7 11700k
GPU - RTX 3080
16gb of 3200 mhz ram
If any other specs are needed ill provide them asap, thanks ahead of time if anyone can help.

Ralston18

Titan
This:

"but I have yet to see power coming from the pump on either cooler as no RGB is displayed"....

Update your post to include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition?

How are you using your system? Games, Video editing, Bit-mining?

Heavy system use: short term and long term?

Aug 25, 2021
The systems newly built and all I’ve done on it is mostly use it for gaming. The PSU was new, its the MSI MPG A850GF. Was Built about 4 Months ago, havent done any overclocking or anything just moderate gaming. Definitely have had some long sessions but nothing too insane. Thanks so much for the help. The PSU powers everything else perfectly with no problems though, could it possibly be the sata cable the cpu pump connects to? Thats the only item I’ve purchased used and im out of ideas.