Question CPU RPM SPEED / Detection

Aug 12, 2020
So i had an air cooler (air cooler master) it was pretty decent but pretty noisy , so i wanted to change to AIO and i bought KRAKEN NZXT M22 120mm installed it BUT in the settings it wont show me the fan speed options , and it is running 2.2 rpm constantly even if low temperature , i went into the bios ( i have gigabyte GA-A320M-S2H ) when i change to silent mode in smart fan 5 , it will still run at full speed , if i change it to voltage instead of auto it will still run at full 2.2 rpm speed , only way to lower it is changing it to voltage but it will drive me nuts everytime i open somethin like a browser or a game , in my room is pretty cold and temperature max goes to 60 celsius gaming , passivly it wont get more than 45 i have installed 3 more fans (unknown trademark) that wont appear in the settings either , but im worried about the kraken one that wont appear anywhere neither in the AIO software nor the bios of the motherboard im trying everything and nothing happens ive installed Speedfan , it will detect only my hdd and my gpu heat but wont let me control anything ive tried CPUID hwmonitor and they appear there as a RPM and heat only but nothing else , ive updated BIOS ive tried everything even power managment in windows active to passive still wont run slower , only on voltage my question is there anything i can do , i cant even mess the pins on the motherboard there are 2x4 pins with a two headed pin separator because one of the kraken pins is a 3 pin connector and the other one i've connected to the rest of the fans

First of all, the 2.2 RPM speed could be the pump impeller speed though that should hit 3000 RPM (can you see this anywhere?) and on the M22 I do not think that can be controlled. Also can you sue HardwareInfo Sensors only to monitor?

As to the fan itself, that should be no issues in controlling the speed. Have you connected the Pump usb cable to a USB 2 header on your motherboard and are you using the CAM software?

As to your current setup. Can you let me know how all your fans are connected to the motherboard and which headers are the connected to?

As to gaming temps, 60 degrees or less is more than okay...Your idle speed temps should be in the 30's to 40 degrees...

Aug 12, 2020
So , the pump was not making noice the fan was on the cooler , i have 3 extra fans , one is with a thief to the power supply directly the other two are in the 4- pins ( i have 2x 4 pins) with a separator to 2 more fans all of these make the 3 fans which arent a problem , and then the kraken m22 itself has no driver for me to control , so the maifactuer had greater AIO's of kraken that come with a driver in order for cam to display the speed setings and stuff , in m22 version its not possible , the USB 2.0 cables are connected directly to the board as i mentioned before sorry my englsih sucks balls , and i've switched them but nothing still , im just returning it setted my old cooler and seems to go well with the current bios settings , the problem is the driver itself of the m22 kraken ive seen many amazon reviews saying that but as im little more geeky than the avarage pc users i thought wouldnt be a problem but it seems it just doesnt exist , thank you anyways , cheers <3