[SOLVED] cpu sudden shutdown

Mar 18, 2021
hello i just change my Motherboard and cpu

and im having a trouble on my pc after i change it will suddenly shutdown no warning at all then turn back on i check the temp on bios it instantly goes to 60-80c im using stock heatsink with ryzen 3rd gen.

-gigabyte f2a55m hd2
-Amd a8 5600k
-8Gb ram
-Seasonic 550wts

wroblo5

Commendable
Jul 19, 2019
As a temporary solution, if you are able to turn it on and get access to Windows 10 you could adjust Your Processor's maximum power load through Control Panel to lower your CPU temperatures. Open Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Power options -> click Balanced Options -> change Plan settings ->change advanced power settings -> + sign next to Processor Power Management -> + sign next to Maximum processor state -> reduce from 100% to 80%. Remember do not go below 75% as it may lead to fatal errors.

And if that works, you probably need better cooler..

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2021
As a temporary solution, if you are able to turn it on and get access to Windows 10 you could adjust Your Processor's maximum power load through Control Panel to lower your CPU temperatures. Open Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Power options -> click Balanced Options -> change Plan settings ->change advanced power settings -> + sign next to Processor Power Management -> + sign next to Maximum processor state -> reduce from 100% to 80%. Remember do not go below 75% as it may lead to fatal errors.

And if that works, you probably need better cooler..
i test it .. thank you very much