Question CPU Temp Jumping to 95-100c when launching/playing a game?

Oct 18, 2021
Now I'm a noob, I know almost nothing but have learned a little after researching this problem I suppose. (Just keep this in mind. )

So about a couple of weeks ago, I noticed my CPU temps when playing got up to 98c. Researched a little on what the issue could be. Thermal paste kept coming up. Now i haven't had this PC for 2 years yet. Matter fact i got it back in June of 2020. Its an H1 mini prebuilt. I'll post specs at the bottom.

So anyways, I re-applied thermal paste. Put everything back together and Boom instantly dropped 30 degrees. So I thought everything was good. Fast-forward to now and I got the problem again. Its jumping to 98c when launching any game. So I attempted to re-paste again, however this time, it didn't help any. Through my research, I know you do not need to re-apply thermal paste that often, but i figured it worked last time so why not try again. Anyways, it didn't help. So now I'm at a loss. Another odd thing is when I start my PC up, its jumping to 70c 80c and the fans are loud. That, in the past didn't happen. Please help!

Specs:
CPU: Intel i9-9900k @ 3.6GHZ
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Super
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming
Case: H1 mini
I have a standard

I have used Core Temp and NZXT CAM to check the temps. Both are reading the same thing.