[SOLVED] CPU temp. Not showing in msi afterburner

Huzaifaarshad

Honorable
Jun 19, 2017
Recently,I bought new ryzen 3 2200g and the problem is .... the temperatures are not showing up in msi monitoring section
What is the real problem
Kindly guide me

Solution
Thanks for suggestion BUT i want to use in game monitoring like msi afterburner
If you know any other software like that kindly suggest
Launch an application like hwmonitor and let it run and check your max temp once your done playing your games your max safe temp is 95c so it shouldn't reach that temperature EVER. I'm not entirely sure why you'd be needing to run temperature monitoring software on your cpu I have an overclocked ryzen 5 2600 and I don't even do that since I already made sure it doesn't overheat by stress-testing it. I'm assuming you aren't overclocking it since you never mentioned it.
Thanks for suggestion BUT i want to use in game monitoring like msi afterburner
If you know any other software like that kindly suggest
Launch an application like hwmonitor and let it run and check your max temp once your done playing your games your max safe temp is 95c so it shouldn't reach that temperature EVER. I'm not entirely sure why you'd be needing to run temperature monitoring software on your cpu I have an overclocked ryzen 5 2600 and I don't even do that since I already made sure it doesn't overheat by stress-testing it. I'm assuming you aren't overclocking it since you never mentioned it.

Solution