SickPoisOon

Prominent
Jul 23, 2021
hi. its summer now as you all know i have a ryzen 9 5950x at idle its at 50 degrees and when i play games it depends on the game its from 75 to 90 is this ok?
i have a corsair AIO with 2 fans

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
We need some more info aside from the above, such as:
-The paste used, and how you applied it.
The Ryzen cpu, because of its multiple dies underneath, a thin layer, but covering the whole IHS is best. If you did 'a little in the middle', some pastes don't spread as easily as others.

-The chassis your components are housed in, and the fan setup.
-Hopefully, you don't have fans setup backwards or anything - it does happen. For reference:
iu

-Where the radiator is located.

-Motherboard? Some models 'pre-overclock' the cpu to varying degrees even at stock bios.

-Windows power plan. Preferably balanced. High performance really doesn't do much for Ryzen and just makes them needlessly use more power.

Reactions: SickPoisOon

SickPoisOon

Prominent
Jul 23, 2021
We need some more info aside from the above, such as:
-The paste used, and how you applied it.
The Ryzen cpu, because of its multiple dies underneath, a thin layer, but covering the whole IHS is best. If you did 'a little in the middle', some pastes don't spread as easily as others.

-The chassis your components are housed in, and the fan setup.
-Hopefully, you don't have fans setup backwards or anything - it does happen. For reference:
iu

-Where the radiator is located.

-Motherboard? Some models 'pre-overclock' the cpu to varying degrees even at stock bios.

-Windows power plan. Preferably balanced. High performance really doesn't do much for Ryzen and just makes them needlessly use more power.
the fans are in right side i did't build it a company assamble it for me the radiator is in front of the case the power plan is balanced i use asus rog strix B550-E

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
the fans are in right side i did't build it a company assamble it for me the radiator is in front of the case the power plan is balanced i use asus rog strix B550-E
Ok, preassembled then.
Could you take the side panel off(to avoid reflections) and post a picture of the interior, the front, and the top?
Also, did you choose the option for cpu overclocking(if it was offered in their services)?

At the moment, my suspicions are weak airflow and too aggressive of an overclock(if present).

SickPoisOon

Prominent
Jul 23, 2021
Ok, preassembled then.
Could you take the side panel off(to avoid reflections) and post a picture of the interior, the front, and the top?
Also, did you choose the option for cpu overclocking(if it was offered in their services)?

At the moment, my suspicions are weak airflow and too aggressive of an overclock(if present).
no it is not overclock
i cant take the panel off at the moment but i think the picture in clear

SickPoisOon

Prominent
Jul 23, 2021
Ok, preassembled then.

how can i send the picture it wants a link

SickPoisOon

Prominent
Jul 23, 2021
Ok, preassembled then.

it is something like this but with corsair AIO
1615563443-h510-elite-white-black-kraken-x-system-purple-lighting-2.png

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
OH. I misunderstood the 'something like pictured' part.

Lets see here...
Ok, probably the biggest mistake here is the radiator fans. Too close to the wall that is the front panel.
You need to move them to the other side of the radiator, pulling air though and into the chassis. Then there's the usual making sure the pump speed is maxed out - I believe it's extreme setting in iCUE.

SickPoisOon

Prominent
Jul 23, 2021
OH. I misunderstood the 'something like pictured' part.

Lets see here...
Ok, probably the biggest mistake here is the radiator fans. Too close to the wall that is the front panel.
You need to move them to the other side of the radiator, pulling air though and into the chassis. Then there's the usual making sure the pump speed is maxed out - I believe it's extreme setting in iCUE.
i dont it is posible to move the radiator in thin case

SickPoisOon

Prominent
Jul 23, 2021
Radiator and tubes are fine. Fans are not: because they have little breathing room.
They can't move as much air when they're so close to the solid front panel. Moving them to the other side of the radiator will alleviate this.
ok thanks
is it easy to do ? im no expert in this
do you have a guid for it?

Latest posts