Cpu turning off when power is resumed

Tutun_

Prominent
Feb 21, 2017
When power goes down my computer is running fine backed by my ups, but on the resuming of the mains power the monitor goes blank and cpu makes a sound (and probably cpu is not running properly) and nothing can be rsumed. All you have to do is to turn it down and restart.

Solution
If it were the monitor causing the issue, it is not something you should attempt to repair yourself.

Do you have another device that you can use to drive the monitor? Such as a DVD player with a compatible video cable? If so, you could plug the UPS into an outlet that has a reset switch, or one that can be controlled from a wall-panel switch. Then you plug the DVD player and the monitor into the UPS, and see if the monitor still behaves the same way.

Tutun_

Prominent
Feb 21, 2017

My computer is backed by a ups. When the main power goes off my ups keeps my computer running as expected. But the sooner main power resumes the monitor turns down and never turns on except a reboot.

Tutun_

Prominent
Feb 21, 2017

I do not have any other display nor i can buy one soon. If the problem is with my monitor please tell how to correct/repair it.

eidolon171

Honorable
Nov 9, 2013
If it were the monitor causing the issue, it is not something you should attempt to repair yourself.

Do you have another device that you can use to drive the monitor? Such as a DVD player with a compatible video cable? If so, you could plug the UPS into an outlet that has a reset switch, or one that can be controlled from a wall-panel switch. Then you plug the DVD player and the monitor into the UPS, and see if the monitor still behaves the same way.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS