[SOLVED] cpu usage limited to 30% while gaming

ismailsaad

Honorable
Apr 16, 2015
hi every one !
so i just bought a lenovo IdeaPad L340-15IRH Gaming , whitch has an i5 9300hf 8gb ram gtx 1650 , so the over all performance is good but i just noticed one major problem whitch seems to be really odd, while gaming specialy on pubg or r6s, i get fps drops after like 20mins of gaming not just only fps drop but the mouse allso is lagging like i get imput lag really bad one , i use msi afterburner to see the temps and the max cpu/gpu tems goes to 85° thats good for a laptop i guess, but the issue here is msi indicates that the cpu is running at 100% while in task mannager its dosent acced 30%.
i tryed power mannagent i made every thing high performance the bios is up to date, drivers are also up to date.
does anyone had any issue like this one and found a fix?
thank you all in advance

Solution
YOu might see if Intel's XTU (which might also allow/enable a core voltage tweak downward) might allow you to specify slightly lower all-core turbo speeds...

Better to sacrifice 100-200 MHz if possible avoid the throttle slowdowns altogether....
YOu might see if Intel's XTU (which might also allow/enable a core voltage tweak downward) might allow you to specify slightly lower all-core turbo speeds...

Better to sacrifice 100-200 MHz if possible avoid the throttle slowdowns altogether....

Solution