Cpu water cooler

Apr 19, 2018
Hey guys,

I am about to buy the intel core i5-8600K for my new gaming build. Also, I will buy the NZXT Kraken x62 cpu cooler. Will I have to maintenance it and will the water leak after months of using?

All in all, what can I do to ensure that I wont have a problem?

Thanks.

Solution

No maintenance besides cleaning dust from the radiator fans every once in awhile. As for your last question there's no way to ensure it, either you'll have it for years without issues or you can have a pump go bad or possibly a leak but it's rare with a good quality unit. I've had my Corsair H100i now for 4 years without issues and the NZXT X62 is one of the better coolers.
Apr 19, 2018

I want liquid cooling, dunno why. They look better and sometimes they are better than air coolers. Could you help me with my question?

WildCard999

Titan

No maintenance besides cleaning dust from the radiator fans every once in awhile. As for your last question there's no way to ensure it, either you'll have it for years without issues or you can have a pump go bad or possibly a leak but it's rare with a good quality unit. I've had my Corsair H100i now for 4 years without issues and the NZXT X62 is one of the better coolers.

Solution