News CPU-Z Invalis Gigabyte's 8 GHz World Record Amid Lack Of Evidence

Colif

Win 11 Master
I was a Readers Assistant at a Printing Office, I have had to spend years using chat programs to retrain my brain from seeing every little typing error. It still happens.

I can't find an explanation of what a reader did online now. Its only 20 years ago... shakes fist.
Readers used to get the original of whatever was being printed and needed to check it against the copy which is what was being printed, and confirm they match, The assistant would often have to read out loud the copy including all punctuation, to the reader, to help confirm they matched and allow reader to find any mistakes.

My Entire job got replaced by spell checker.

I can't type so I have to be careful who I correct as its only a matter of time before I stuff up myself :)

I didn't read the rest of article, header just made me wonder what Invalis was... as I don't know every word :)

Last edited:

escksu

Reputable
BANNED
Aug 8, 2019
Haha ok.... But seriously, its pretty useless anyway. Vast majority of these CPUS can't even run any benchmark without crashing... ITs good only to boot into windows, launch CPUZ and take screen shot or click the validation button....