Question Cracking noise from headphones when gaming, eventually causing PC to reboot ?

The Game Changer

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2014
Hi,
My PC has been acting weirdly. I havent used it for gaming for weeks. One month ago, I had to use Lightroom and there was this cracking sound from my headphones when interacting with lightroom. Fast forward to christmas, I opened Valorant to play and there was this noise constantly from my headphones. The noise increased every second until my pc rebooted on its own. Later it got so bad that I could not refresh my desktop or open a new tab in the browser or even play a youtube video without the noise. I disassembled my entire PC, cleaned and reassembled everything back together and things were normal again. 3 days later, the same issue. I tried with Forza Horizon 5 as well. The cracking sounds increased steadily and my pc rebooted. Please help me with this.

Specs :

i5 3450
Gigabyte H61-MS
8gb 1600 x2
Zotac 1050ti OC edition
Corsair VS450

The Game Changer

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2014
The Corsair unit you have isn't really something I'd consider a PSU regardless of what's mentioned on the box. See if you can source a donor PSU that's reliably built and has at least 450W of power at the entire system's disposal.
Thank you for replying. I'm trying to get a different PSU to test with. I have asked a friend of mine. Probably only can get to test with it next week though. But if it's the PSU, I wonder how it worked good after I rebuilt it after cleaning all parts.