Question Crackling/sizzling noise from GPU ?

Apr 13, 2023
my GPU or something close to it is making what i can only describe as a very fast popping/sizzling sound ?

Edit: the noise has stopped but is this a problem I need to be worried about?

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model.

Might want to also roll up a sheet of A4 paper and then hold one end to your ear while the other end is used to inspect for the source of the noise that you're speaking of. A video with audio would help us two fold. You should host your video on a site like Imgur and then pass on a link to it in this thread.

Apr 13, 2023
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model.

Might want to also roll up a sheet of A4 paper and then hold one end to your ear while the other end is used to inspect for the source of the noise that you're speaking of. A video with audio would help us two fold. You should host your video on a site like Imgur and then pass on a link to it in this thread.
5 5600G
some random omen cpu cooler
Hanal-89EB
2x Viper Gaming 8gb 3200mhz (docp not enabled)
WD Blue SN530 512gb
1660SUPER by HP
A Cooler Master/ HP 600w 80+ gold
some random omen case
Windows 11
acer 165hz 1080p 31.5in