Question Crashes and unresponsive peripherals?!

Jan 11, 2020
Hope this in the right place, apologies if not...

Hello people,

Given this my best shot and can’t fix it. Googled it to death...I’ll do my best to make this long story short.

I Built my first PC around 4 months ago with these components:

All new from amazon

Asrock B450-hdv mobo
Ryzen 5 2600
Stock Ryzen CPU cooler
8gb Vengence 2400mhz Ram
MSI GT 1030
Samsung SSD from the inside of a 2016 HP desktop
Evga 500W white
In a NZXT case

G502 Logitech mouse
K75 Corsair Keyboard.

Ever since I built the pc once every week it would crash and give me a black screen with an audio buzzing, I started to look into the issue and most people suggested drivers etc. So I uninstalled and reinstalled as many drivers as I could. Seemed to solve the issue for a week then the issue resumed. I’d follow a similar process looking for new drivers I may have missed and updates etc. The issue continued and was getting worse, to the point it would crash 3/4 times in a 4 hour period.

During this time temps were fine according to speccy (bar cpu bug?) and AMD software. I had also reseated the gpu and ram.

This didn’t solve my problem so I reinstalled windows and for a solid week this solved my problem.

The issue has now come back however this time my keyboard and mouse are unresponsive as well as having a black screen and audio buzzing at failure. When I restart the pc I have a black screen, no audio, unresponsive keyboard and mouse.

Every 1/15 attempts to turn the pc on it will boot like normal with all peripherals working and will stay on for around 35 mins. Event viewer doesn’t say anything about this? This happens on low temps so I’ve ruled that out as an issue.

Fixes I’ve tried:

Reinstalled drivers
Reinstalled windows
Reseated hardware - gpu, ram, cpu fan, 24 pin connector
Tried different HDMI and power supply cable
Tried using different USB slots.
Unplugged power cable and held power button for 30 seconds
Removed CMOS and reinstalled (didn’t seem to reset time however was left for 1min and then left for 1 hour)
Changed CMOS (no changes noticed)
Checked event viewer codes
And other things I’ve probably forgotten.

I really don’t know much about PC building and this is driving me mad.
Has anyone had this issue before with a successful resolve? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

SOS 😓