Crashing 10-15 mins into games.

Feb 3, 2019
I've been having a problem with my newly built PC where it crashes 10-15 minutes in, this issue occurs mainly when I'm playing games. I've crashed in games such as mainly Fortnite and the new Apex Legends. With Fortnite, I get a unreal engine crash and sometimes the game just freezes and I have to restart my PC whereas in Apex Legends the game just closes itself. I use to crash in Minecraft before but that seems to have disappeared now, don't know how. I also get crashes sometimes with League of Legends where it says "Sytem error. A critical error has occurred and the process must be terminated" but this occurs very rarely.

Specs: AMD Ryzen 3 2200g with Radeon Vega Graphics (disabled apu graphics via BIOS) (CPU)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050ti (4gb) (GPU)
8gb DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX (RAM)
Gigabyte AB350N Gaming (MOBO)
Corsair CS550M 550W (PSU)
Windows 10 Home

I've done the following: Clean reinstall of Windows 10. Clean uninstall and reinstalls of GPU drivers using DDU. Clean installs of chipset drivers. Updating drivers for everything else. Adjusting in-game settings for each game. Updating my BIOS (it's up to the latest date). Underclocking my GPU (-100mhz).

I've asked my friends and some think it may be my PSU although I think that's good enough for what I play. Others think it's my CPU dying and I'm leaning towards that too but I'm not sure.

Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated.

Feb 3, 2019

Could you recommend some stress testing programs for them?