Jun 6, 2023
Specs:
Motherboard- msi b660 tomahawk
CPU- i7-13700k
GPU-evga 10g-p5-3897-kr geforce rtx 3080 ftw3 ultra gaming
RAM-Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2x16
SSD-Samsung 980 PRO 2T
PSU- Corsair RM1000x 80+ gold
Hi, a few weeks after completing my PC, its BSODs kept happening. Before that moment, the PC ran perfectly fine. I wiped the SSD and tried to install Windows 10 fresh, but it would crash without an error message before completing the installation. I have replaced the motherboard and SSD, but the same issue persists. I have run memtest86, and it returned no errors. What are some possible causes of this

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You can try and install the OS while the discrete GPU is out of your build. You could also try and make sure that all connections from the PSU to your components are secure. What cooler are you using to cool that unlocked processor?

Might want to borrow a PSU from a friend or neighbor, who owns a reliably built unit and see if the issue persists.

kanewolf

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You can try and install the OS while the discrete GPU is out of your build. You could also try and make sure that all connections from the PSU to your components are secure. What cooler are you using to cool that unlocked processor?

Might want to borrow a PSU from a friend or neighbor, who owns a reliably built unit and see if the issue persists.
Also, bad RAM can cause install problems. I would recommend a 4 -6 hour run onf MEMTEST to ensure your hardware is stable.