Am I missing a font? Sometimes when I go to a web site, I get crazy
characters such as: Frequently Asked Questions (â?oFAQâ??)

Can this be fixed? Thanks.

"smtjs" <smtjs1remove@comcast.net> wrote:

>Am I missing a font? Sometimes when I go to a web site, I get crazy
>characters such as: Frequently Asked Questions (â?oFAQâ??)

See "TrueType Fonts Shipped with Microsoft Applications"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=123084). Check that all fonts are
available on your system.
Also this may help: "Missing TrueType Fonts in Fonts Folder or
Programs" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=133732).

--
(tm)