Question CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, now boot device is missing from list

Dec 7, 2019
Hiya,

In June/July this year I upgraded my pc and everything has been working amazingly up until now, I was playing a game and my screen froze while the sounds were still continuing for about 3-5 seconds before I got a BSOD with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED.

After about 10 seconds my system started rebooting and I got the good old screen saying 'reboot and select proper boot device'

If I ctrl+alt+del I get in the loading screen of my MoBo from where I can enter boot menu, Bios etc.. If I try any option it takes over a minute to load and about half of the time it will freeze instead.

When I entered my bios I noticed that my M.2 was not detected at all, everything seems to be in place properly on my MoBo and I was not running any heavy games or processes at the time of the crash. I can't boot up windows at all as my ssd is not detected and most solutions require windows to be loaded so I'm a bit stuck here.

Anyone has any idea?

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Also include the age of the PSU apart from the make and model of the unit. To add, which BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard?