Question Crucial DDR4 Ram Alternative

Nov 16, 2021
I just recently bought a Lenovo Legion Pro that came with the cheap-o single rank x16 memory and was looking to upgrading to the better single rank x8, as seen in many youtube videos that show a 10% improvement. That said, in all of those videos, most everyone uses the Crucial DDR4 memory, which I've decided I won't be buying because I prefer not to support a brand that has terrible practices like lowering their SSD specs without telling their consumers (link).

So this begs the question. What are other options for DDR4 Memory 3200Mhz CL22 that are worth buying for the Lenovo Legion Pro?

I just recently bought a Lenovo Legion Pro that came with the cheap-o single rank x16 memory and was looking to upgrading to the better single rank x8, as seen in many youtube videos that show a 10% improvement. That said, in all of those videos, most everyone uses the Crucial DDR4 memory, which I've decided I won't be buying because I prefer not to support a brand that has terrible practices like lowering their SSD specs without telling their consumers (link).

So this begs the question. What are other options for DDR4 Memory 3200Mhz CL22 that are worth buying for the Lenovo Legion Pro?
Try Kingston.