Crysis Gets DeLorean Time Traveling Car

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gin Fushicho

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
I laughed so hard! Not because it was funny but because I've never seen anything so awesome put in a game! xD Dude I love what was shown at the end It'd confuse someone in a tank real good if you hopped out and the car was suddenly gone.

zaam

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2009
Okay, now we need a mod that plays the theme song to Back to the Future every time it time travels.

g00ey

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
[citation][nom]mitch074[/nom]woo, heavy.(I really hope someone will get the reference, or I'll feel real old).[/citation]

There's that word again; "heavy". Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the earth's gravitational pull?

thundercleese

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
I used to fake illness to skip school so I could watch all three Back to the Future movies. So, yea... I think that was the coolest thing I've seen in a while.

kingssman

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2006
Beautiful piece of artwork. The level change, the special FX, this modder took it above and beyond. Must have really studied the movies and even did the ride at Universal Studios. The flames were such a bonus, including the "time frost"

G

@blazeorangeman:
Darn straight. Having a game expanded far beyond its original scope through the creativity of fans is something console gamers rarely, if ever, experience. Unfortunately PC game publishers now prefer to take even that away from us.

TheViper

Distinguished
All the good movie references are already take so I'll just say that that is by far the coolest mod I've ever seen. The attention to detail coupled with the well played demonstration take me back to being 8 years old again.

Too bad he can't sell that because I'd be willing to pay above average DLC charges for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS