[SOLVED] CSM keeps ENABLING ITSELF & DRIVE NOT CONVERTING in GPT!!!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

OMGiTxREALHASSAN

Reputable
Jun 28, 2019
I'm trying to install WINDOWS 11 and I've successfully enabled FTPM but because of CSM keeps enabling itself after reboot I even exit with the OPTION "SAVE AND RESTART" and because of it I can't enable SECURE BOOT.

I have another problem I've tried complete format multiple times on my boot drive with disk part and converted it to GPT and says "SUCCESSFULLY CONVERTED TO GPT", but when I check in DISK MANAGEMENT it show that the drive is MBR.

SYSTEM SPECS:

CPU : RYZEN 5 3600
MOBO: GIGABYTE A320M-S2H V2
RAM: GSKILL AEIGIS 2X8GB 3200

Edited: BIOS VERSION: F51

Last edited:
Solution

OMGiTxREALHASSAN

Reputable
Jun 28, 2019
I'm trying to install WINDOWS 11 and I've successfully enabled FTPM but because of CSM keeps enabling itself after reboot I even exit with the OPTION "SAVE AND RESTART" and because of it I can't enable SECURE BOOT.

I have another problem I've tried complete format multiple times on my boot drive with disk part and converted it to GPT and says "SUCCESSFULLY CONVERTED TO GPT", but when I check in DISK MANAGEMENT it show that the drive is MBR.

SYSTEM SPECS:

SYSTEM SPECS:

I wasn't able to upload a full video of what problem I was facing before because I got a freelance project that I had to submit till yesterday. It went perfectly!
But because I was getting so "UNIQUE ERRORS", I was convinced that something's wrong with my HDD but last night I my PC installed a WINDOWS 10 UPDATE and when I rebooted my PC to complete the installation it locked me out of my own PC. I didn't find anyway around it so I tried to give MBR2GPT.EXE a final shot as I was going to do a fresh install anyways it went as it was going before "EVERYTHING WENT PERFECTLY FINE" and it said me to enable UEFI MODE in the BIOS and I saw THIS THREAD and without touching anything I change the BOOT ORDER first and SAVED the settings then I disabled CMS and again saved the settings and when I booted into BIOS it didn't ENABLED itself and I then enabled SECURE MODE and my data was also didn't got lost but I had to do a clean install because I was locked out. Right now I'm rocking windows 11 in my PC.
ALL THANKS TO U GUYS!