clausch99

Honorable
Jul 10, 2013
Hello everyone,
I was playing PC Building Simulator today and I downloaded a DLC that had some custom made PCs from the artist Brock Hofer, made to resemble his original NZXT Hyper Beast case. Now, I really liked the one below, which is a screenshot from the game.

ss_eb7ba88e0d913a8221e5c6cfab6a4cef3d976741.1920x1080.jpg

I have an NZXT H500 case, and I was interested in making a custom vinyl wrapping to apply to my PC. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could go to get this printed up? I was looking around the internet, but since vinyl wraps are mostly used for cars, I couldn't find any companies that would downsize to the size I need for my case.

Thanks in advanced for any help you guys can give!

Feb 20, 2020
Hello everyone,
I was playing PC Building Simulator today and I downloaded a DLC that had some custom made PCs from the artist Brock Hofer, made to resemble his original NZXT Hyper Beast case. Now, I really liked the one below, which is a screenshot from the game.

ss_eb7ba88e0d913a8221e5c6cfab6a4cef3d976741.1920x1080.jpg

I have an NZXT H500 case, and I was interested in making a custom vinyl wrapping to apply to my PC. I was wondering if anyone knew where I goes through here for vinyl cutter and I get this printed up? I was looking around the internet, but since vinyl wraps are mostly used for cars, I couldn't find any companies that would downsize to the size I need for my case.

Thanks in advanced for any help you guys can give!
You can probably find a local shop to do this for you for less than you'd pay online. Just search car wrap, they'll have the ability to print the vinyl you want, and the vinyl used for car wraps is easy to apply to flat surfaces because it has air release texture in the adhesive layer so no bubbles.

Last edited: