Question Cx750M with 2070 Super

Oct 21, 2019
Hi, I was wondering if a CX750M Semi Modular can handle a Asus Strix 2070 Super.

Specs:

Ryzen 5 1600
16GB 2666
1050ti (Soon to be 2070 Super)
250GB SSD
1TB HDD
Stock cooler.

Thanks!

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Cool, whats the difference between green and grey logo?
Green label is the old and poorer quality platform.
Grey label is the new platform they made in 2017 (as you stated) that was an improvement over the previous.

Simply put, if you had said it was green label, I'd have said, it'll work, but upgrade when you can.
Grey label is good quality, no real issues.

Oct 21, 2019
Green label is the old and poorer quality platform.
Grey label is the new platform they made in 2017 (as you stated) that was an improvement over the previous.

Simply put, if you had said it was green label, I'd have said, it'll work, but upgrade when you can.
Grey label is good quality, no real issues.
Oh ok, I don't know if this is concerning, but my PSU is a certified Refurbished from microcenter but has been going strong for 2 years so am I ok?

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Oh ok, I don't know if this is concerning, but my PSU is a certified Refurbished from microcenter but has been going strong for 2 years so am I ok?
Yes should be fine. Obviously it's always a slight risk taking refurbished, but refurbished by all accounts should mean brought back to standard. So should be fine.

I'm not local so do not know Microcenter's standards, but from my awareness is they're the "go-to". The CX from new condition is guaranteed for 5 years.

TRENDING THREADS