Cyberpower display problem

Apr 4, 2018
Ok so I have a cyberpower pc that isn't that new. I changed the power supply on it about 3 weeks ago and it worked fine for about 26 hours and then cut off, well I got this new power supply and my tower will turn on, but I can get signal even when connected straight into graphics card

Solution
So your PSU is a parts killer, as in it can't really output 450w, more like 300w and has a huge possibility of frying your parts when (not if) it prematurely dies.

MSI eton et886 is not a GPU model number, maybe some information on a stciker/chip somewhere but that is not the model number.

How are you certain there is no integrated graphics in the CPU if you have no idea what it is? Most all intel CPUs have an integrated graphics chip in it and then it outputs to the motherboard. The only way to be certain with zero idea of what the cpu is, is if the motherboard ports on the back (where usb and audio is) does not have any video ports.

Can you find your old cyberpowerPC purchase receipt, that should likely tell you what is in the...
List full system spics, and specifically tell us what happens when you turn it in.

This is why we do not recommend cyberpower, they cheap out on power supplies and other items, and the power supply is the last part to cheap out on because it is the part that if low enough quality, can fry the rest of the parts.

Apr 4, 2018
I'm going to be honest I have no idea what the specs are... I just know I'm getting power and I've tried connecting straight to graphics card and I'm still getting no signal, I'm getting power all across my tower though because all of my LEDs are up and showing

That in zero way means it did not fry something.

Its hard to offer much advice without knowing what is in the system.
Have no idea if you have a CPU with integrated graphics so you can test it that way, no idea if you replaced your bad psu with a decent quality one, or if that PSU is enough watts either.

So your PSU is a parts killer, as in it can't really output 450w, more like 300w and has a huge possibility of frying your parts when (not if) it prematurely dies.

MSI eton et886 is not a GPU model number, maybe some information on a stciker/chip somewhere but that is not the model number.

How are you certain there is no integrated graphics in the CPU if you have no idea what it is? Most all intel CPUs have an integrated graphics chip in it and then it outputs to the motherboard. The only way to be certain with zero idea of what the cpu is, is if the motherboard ports on the back (where usb and audio is) does not have any video ports.

Can you find your old cyberpowerPC purchase receipt, that should likely tell you what is in the PC, or at least provide a cyberpower PC model number so we can get an idea what is in there.

Solution